Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

Week four/Project 52-Amy Horton Photography, DFW Lifestyle Photographer

Yes, my project 52 is early this week, but I have a session this afternoon, and am leaving town for a visit with a friend and to photograph a sweet new baby, so I won't be able to get to it tomorrow. I don't want to skip a week, so I'm cheating. :)

Photobucket

It's the little things, right? I love sweets (chocolate is my achilles heel, but any candy will do just about at any time to make me smile). I loved watching my girls eyes the first time I gave them a piece of candy. I often wish that I could extract this sweet tooth because I battle with it daily. It's so tasty.

This project was hard for me, because I find I am more successful at capturing expression in faces, and movement. It's something I'm working on as an artist, so hopefully as this project goes on, I will find more things that I can use to inspire me. But until then, mmmmm. candy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats