Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

Week three/ Project 52/Amy Horton Photography, DFW Lifestyle Photographer

I have started a Project 52 this year. I will be taking a photo once a week and posting it on Friday. The subject will usually vary, but it will always be something I love, or that inspires me. You can check out my other Project 52 subjects if you scroll down just a bit. :)

This week I chose our dog, Princess. She is sweet, cuddly, and mischevious. She puts up with the girls dressing her up in baby doll clothes, and picking her up constantly. She sleeps curled up behind my knees (yep, she's a spooner) and she always greets me at the door. She also helps me weed out the girls toys as she chews their abandoned stuffed animals.
I think she is a looker, but some tend to disagree. As my friend Holly once put it, "she's so ugly, she's pretty".

I love her so much. She is also a ham, and loves to have her photo taken (one of the reasons she and I get along so well).

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats