Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

Session Style: Fall Edition

This is my first style board!

 I often get the question "What in the world do we wear?" and I generally just say something comfortable, and try to steer people away from having everyone wearing the same color.  I have wanted to do one of these for quite a while so that I have a reference to send people to when they do ask.  I hope it helps you in selecting your outfits for your next session!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats