Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

Angela and Al- A Wedding Share. Amy Horton Photography, DFW Wedding Photographer

I have been so blessed to be a part of the days leading up to this wedding.  I can't say enough nice things about this couple and their families.  They made me feel like I was just a part of their family during the celebration and it made my job so very easy.  Everything about their wedding was gorgeous, from the bridal party, to the little details of their day.  Here is their Wedding Day Share!  Enjoy!















*


* All Images are copyright Amy Horton Photography and cannot be copied, saved, or used without permission from the owner.

1 comment:

  1. Angela is my cousin and my little girl was the flower girl that layed down in the wagon! Amy you did an amazing job capturing such a special day in their lives!! Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats