Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

Project 52-Week 22/Amy Horton Photography, DFW Lifestyle Photographer

Photobucket

Do they always get along? No. Is it a rewarding challenge raising three very charasmatic, energetic, and beautiful young ladies? Always. This moment was captured with a bribe. :) It's very rare that all three enjoy each other's company at one time, but I know that just as I grew up to be the best of friends with my sister after years of torturing and squabbling with her, my girls will find that same close relationship with each other.

I am including this one, because on Sunday, I will be the mother of a 10 year old. My how time flies by.
Photobucket

Her birthday photos will be up before you know it. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. And that 10 year old is looking more and more like you! I doubt they have as serious fights as we did, though they might come close lol. That just gives them alot to joke about when they get older,like we do! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats