Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

Project 52-Week 21/ Amy Horton Photography, DFW Lifestyle Photographer

If you want to know why half of my house is covered in something pink, sparkly, or ruffled, here is your reason. She is the ultimate girly girl, with a heart for animals (espcially dogs). I call her my little barbie. She hates it. I think she is a secret hip hop dancer/genius. The girl has moves. She is a finnicky eater, a great hugger, and one of the loves of my life. My middle daughter, Lady T.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats