Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

10 on 10-January Edition

I have joined with 9 other photographers to capture 10 photos on the 10th of each month.  It is so challenging!

Once again, I am in awe of just how hard it is to take time to shoot for me.  This project is all about capturing what life is like, and so this month I chose the last half of my day on a Wednesday.  My husband is a youth pastor, so I play the role of helper, and wannabe teenager several times a week.  Wednesday is one of the most crazy days of the week for us.  Here's what it looks like.

Here is Princess, seated as my co-pilot on our way to pick up my girls from school! She loves it.

Checking the horizon for signs of them.

They always rush in the door, glad to be home.
And promptly drop their things in the middle of the floor and leave them there.

My oldest arrives a little later. 


Yum, our Wednesday night dinner.

Did I mention I get to be a part of an amazing teen worship team?  Love my time with them.

 Romans 10:14-15 - Beautiful Are the Feet of Those Who Bring Good News              
Some of the feet of our teens.
Peanut butter toast for my picky eater. C'mon, who doesn't like Chick Fil'A? 

A little quiet time for me, finally. 

Now head over to Carey and see what she has cooked up for this month.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Amy!!! This is my favorite 10 on 10 of yours EVER!!! I didn't know your husband was a youth pastor!! That is so stinking cool! I Love ALLLL Of these! seriously. The dog rear view mirror shot. awesome. The microphone shot? Whoa. LOVE the feet shot with the scripture. And I'm dying laughing about the pb toast. We love CFA here too. Yesterday N had his 5 year well check and I took him to Zaxby's when we were done and he hardly ate. My kids NEVER eat well at Zaxby's and I thought, who doesn't LIKE this? My weird kids. So I relate, big time, to your CFA dilemma. : ) And again, if I wasn't clear, you rocked this 10 on 10 out the park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love shot number 4 - and I thought it was just my kids! Also love the feet with the scripture. What a blessing to be able to make such an impact with teens. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy! LOVE your 10 on 10 post.. and all your photo's. It's wonderful to peek into your life.
    Love Romans 10:14-15.. love the worship song too. :)

    http://www.lmvengo.blog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy these are wonderful moments that you've captured. I love the perspective that you took on many of them. I really enjoy sharing this project with you.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats