Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

Project 52-Amy Horton Photography-DFW Lifestyle Photography

It's a late evening post, because it has been so crazy busy around here lately that I've barely had time to breathe, much less put this together.  This week's post is important, so I wanted to make sure I got it in there. 

These girls are my life, and although as a group, they usually run from me when they see me pull my camera out, this week, they huddled together in very cold temperatures to take photos.  It was a momentous occaision. 







I love these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats