Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

Natalie- A Bridal Share.-Amy Horton Photography, McKinney Wedding Photographer

As a photographer, a bridal session is one of the most exciting,  yet frustrating things to shoot.  You have these great photos that you can't wait to share with everyone, yet you have to wait until after the wedding until you can show them off.  It's especially frustrating when you have a subject that was at ease in front of the camera as this one.  Natalie was so much fun to work with, and her big day was so beautiful!  Her wedding share will be up soon, so keep an eye out!








3 comments:

  1. Nice photography! I am glad I came across this post. I will be able to finalize the photographer for my pre-wedding and wedding photoshoot. Thanks a lot for this share. Also, how early do I have to inform or book the photographer? Because my wedding date is not finalized but will be this year in one of the venues in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your innovative ideas with our vision. I have read your blog and I gathered some new information through your blog. Your blog is really very informative and unique.
    Wedding Photographer McKinney

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats