Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

Something Blue

This was obviously one of my favorite weddings I have ever done.  Why?  It was family.  Everywhere I turned, someone was hugging me, and getting everyone to smile for the camera was just about as easy as pie.  Not to mention, the beautiful images I came away with.  It goes down in the books as one of the best yet.

The "First Look".  I'm going to BEG every bride to do this from now on!

The definition of happy bride.
Daddy talking to his little flower girl.
Are these shoes fabulous, or what?





I don't usually post candid guest photos,
but I think this one ranks up there with a favorite of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats