Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

Project 52-Amy Horton Photography, DFW Lifestyle Photography

Here's our Maddie.  She is a rescue dog (German shepherd, Sheltie mix) that we got when my oldest was just about 2 years old. The shelter where we got her assumed she was about three at the time.  That makes her about 11 years old now.  She's the matriarch of our wild kindgom.  She loves to just sit with you and get your attention.    Secretly, she's my favorite, but shhh, don't tell the others...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats