Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

The Red Umbrella-Engagements!

Goodness what a fun time I had working on these.  We woke up to rain on the day of our scheduled session (we needed the rain so badly!) and I briefly considered postponing.  There was no way that I couldn't take advantage of the rain and use it to our advantage, though.  I picked up some umbrellas and decided that I had "nature's prop".  I am so excited about how these turned out, and will be doing more rain sessions if we ever get any more.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats