Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

Project 52-Week 26, Amy Horton Photography, DFW Lifestyle Photographer

I usually post photos of my own children for this, but this week I had to share some photos from a birthday party of a very special little guy. He is one year old, and I have captured photos of him through the first year of his life. Here are some fun shots from his party.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two of my other favorite little guys enjoying some yummy cake!
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats