Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

I'm looking for some Senior Reps!

I am currently looking for senior reps to partner with me for the 2012 school year.

How it works:

Once selected, two reps will be selected from each school in the DFW metroplex. Each representative signs a contract/model release with me that ends on May 1, 2012.

The Benefits to you:

* 1 hour long complimentary Senior Session.
* 5 Facebook previews (with logo) to use on social media.
* Personal referral cards to hand out to your friends.
Photobucket

* $25 earned for each student referred to Amy Horton Photography at the regular session fee. (The booking student must bring your referral card in order for you to receive the credit.)

Are you interested? Here's the application!



*What you need to know...

- All 2012 senior rep sessions must be completed by December 5, 2011.
- Your legal guardians must sign a model release allowing me to use your images for advertising purposes.
- Referral fees will only be issued when all fees have been paid to Amy Horton Photography in a timely manner.
- You agree to only represent Amy Horton Photography for the 2012 school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats