Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

My first fitness session!

You ever meet someone with so much energy and passion for what they do, that you are totally inspired? Well, that was me when I got the chance to photograph an amazing fitness fanatic! She's an awesome instructor, who is going places fast. :) I love the way these turned out, and since we are lucky enough to know her pretty well, my little E got to come along and help out.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats