Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

My treasures

My children have long gotten over the thrill of having their photos taken. You would assume because I love photography so much, I would have tons of photos of them all around the house. The truth is, however, that because I have used them for practice so often, I have to beg and plead with them to get them to cooperate. On a rare, warm December day, I got what I asked for. Here is a little peek into my life. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats