Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

George's Family


George is a dog who loves long walks in the grass, chew toys, and Christian rock.
He's lucky because his master is the vocal lead for Outside The Camp (one of the most awesome up and coming Christian bands in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex). If you like to have your "face melted off" then I recommend them! Take a look at some family photos I did for George.









You can check out music from Outside The Camp here

1 comment:

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats