Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

Facebook Photo Giveaway

Here are the results of my facebook giveaway.  If you check in on my fb page every so often, you'll notice that I LOVE contests, and all you have to do is leave me a comment! 

If you entered this time, and didn't win, you still receive $25 dollars off of my normal sitting fee!  That's an extremely great deal!  I hope to hear from you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats