Welcome to my blog! This is where I come to share all of my newest work, and to give you guys a glimpse into why I am so passionate about photography. I absolutely love what i do and am so blessed to be able to do it.

If you like what you see, and would like to learn more about what I do and how you can join in the fun, please click the link above to visit my website or send me an email at

amyhorton@verizon.net

I can't wait to hear from you!
Amy

Blog Archive

Categories

February Contest Announced

Refer a Friend Contest!!!
During the month of February, I will be giving away a FREE photo session to each of my facebook friends who refers a new customer to me! There's no drawing with this contest. You give me a new customer (which means they book me) and you get a free full photo session and one free digital image after completion of their session. Disclaimer- Added Prints and digital images are not included in this contest. ('cause a girl's gotta eat! ).

I'm extending this contest to my blog readers as well. I hope you'll all participate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for stopping by!


View My Stats